Friday, February 13, 2009

Personal Thought for the Day #5

Although never raised to believe in a vengeful God who would abandon His people to hellfire and damnation, I do not escape unscathed. At once grateful that the dysfunctional views of my grandparents were never passed down to me through my own Mother, I can't help but harbor anger and resentment against my not so innocent grandparents whose misguided view of God destroyed any hope of freedom from demons, hellish nightmares and eternal guilt in a woman (my mother) who never deserved this torture. After 91 years, it is too late to expect a miracle.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe there are expiration dates on miracles, and I think we can always ask for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit confused by this post... what demons are you talking about specifically?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!