Saturday, June 7, 2008

Commencement

At around 2:15 PM today Chris walked across the stage at Quest Field, a graduate with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Ministerial Studies from Seattle Pacific University. We were high up in the stands watching and even with a zoom lens on my camera, couldn't actually see Chris. Thankfully we brought binoculars. I did get some footage on my camera when they called his name (and his name was pronounced correctly too!).

Here's a few shots from this cold and cloudy but ever so happy day. We felt only a rare sprinkle of rain but were glad to have the coats and gloves for the three plus hour event. It could have been a lot worse considering the weather the last few days.






Congratulations Chris and to all the members of the class of 2008! You did it!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog and photographs brings tears to my eyes! These children of ours are adults now. I'm so proud of Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!