Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hot Fudge Sundae Cures All

I love the dollar menu at McDonald's. Right now their hot fudge sundae is a buck and oh my, is it good. I know no one really cares what I had for lunch today but.... after taking Dad to a doctor's appointment, I figured that if there was a 3 hour bite out of my day, I'd make up for it with a treat. Tit for tat, right?

This little treasure above is the bomb. It's got to be the best deal in town right now. I'm still sailing high. Highly recommended ya'll.

3 comments:

  1. More good food. I've never had one, but pair it with a cup of their $1 coffee and I'm sold. I am penciling this treat in for Friday....

    About the camera, I'm going to get another Cybershot for now. It's ultra-compact and will literally fit anywhere for ease on trips, though it will not ever see my back pocket. No siree, not going to do that again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!