Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cedar Rapids: The Movie, not the City

When some Netflix titles end up in our mailbox, I often wonder if they've been delivered to the wrong house. They're usually Indie movies that vaguely register with me as having been added to the queue way back there in time. And so it was with Cedar Rapids, a flick with a rather uninspiring description on the DVD sleeve. I had not a clue as to who, what, when, where or more importantly WHY this one made the cut. The movie sat around for weeks waiting. Waiting.

Sure; Cedar Rapids is a nerdy, raunchy, if not predictable flick but there were more than a few really, really good laughs along the way. Call me easily amused but this one was fun. Here's the trailer if you're so inclined.

1 comment:

  1. We saw the trailer on another movie and made room in our Netflix queue. We weren't sure what to expect either but found it hilarious. I find raunchy movies a lot funnier than I used to.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!