Sunday, July 31, 2011

She Sells Mary Kay

Yesterday Ms. Laura had a Mary Kay introductory sales event at the local MK center in Spokane with her mentor in attendance. She recently signed on as a sales associate and this event was the kickoff of her retail experience. Although there were dozens of invitations sent out, there were few takers; something about the time of year and travels, I'm sure.  But, a trusty few showed up and we had a good time; treated to a pedicure and facial Mary Kay style and a viewing of all the products. Very nice.



  
I bought entirely too much product. I suppose it won't go to waste though; it's very nice "stuff". I figure I'm supporting my daughter in her new venture. 

Any other interested parties?  There are men's products too; did you hear that Denny?



1 comment:

  1. I used to work with a girl who sold Mary Kay and it was nice, no pressure, order just what I needed. I haven't bought anything in the past 10 years though, but really liked the eyeshadow I used at the time as you could use it wet or dry and it made a nice liner too, and their Satin Hands products and their Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser. I wish your daughter luck in the new venture and at least for me, having a MK coworker was soooo easy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!