Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Photos, Frames, Albums











I love the feeling of satisfaction that comes from tackling tasks that have been on the "to do" list for a long, long time. To wit: figuring how to pick from over 700 photos taken at Chris and Heather's wedding, deciding on what size prints, and how to display some and archive others in albums. They've been married almost 6 months and it's time to get on this.

I absolutely love Aaron Brother's Art and Framing. I could spend hours in there; combing through the frames in all sizes and designs, the photo albums, the framed artwork on the wall. I found my inspiration last weekend and with a bit of help from Walgreen's photo shop offering one amazing deal on prints, my project, Wedding Pictures, launched very successfully. I'm pleased.

I've filled two albums with 4 x 6 photos and have plans for larger prints which will slip into a couple of collage displays (3 large photos in each) to hang on the wall. I finally discovered why I was stressing over this whole process; too many great shots and how to decide??? Now that I've made smaller prints of 175 pictures for a steal, deciding on what to put in the larger wall frames seems super easy.

What a wonderful experience; paging through photographs brings it all back.

Happy (near) 6 month Anniversary H and C! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kate,
    Congratulations! Would you like to do the same for me? (just kidding!!) I am months away from doing anything close to this. It's not even on my to-do list at the moment. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a huge accomplishment. So glad you got it done and can now enjoy all the wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!