Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Hiatus

Whether it be prolonged jet lag, the gloomy chill and wet of Seattle in November, the state of uncertainty in so many aspects of my personal and professional life, or some combination I just don't know. I've decided to let go of what's becoming the "push to blog" and to blog "well". Blogging should be fun, something that relieves stress and helps me distinguish important from non-important, something that gives me a sense of satisfaction when I push "publish". I'm not getting that just now. Creative energies are at a low point.

So, dear ones, another hiatus is at hand.

I'll keep reading though.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up so we don't worry too much. Take good care and be well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best thing you can do for yourself when that's how you are feeling. I will await your return, when you're ready. In the meantime, I can reread the posts from your wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here when you come back. Breaks can be refreshing and needed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!