Saturday, November 22, 2008

Changing my URL

Well, I finally figured out how to change the URL for Ahead of the Wave. This transition has been in the (mental) works for ages but I couldn't quite figure out how to make it happen. The "arubagirl" thing just wasn't me for the long haul in blogging. I'm happy that the title of my blog and my URL now match (internal consistency always does wonders for me).

I'm hoping that I don't lose anyone in the transition; that part still worries me a bit but hopefully you'll leave a little message here that you've found me.

I'm running to keep ahead of that pesky wave and feeling some better in the last few days.

I'll likely start posting 'real stuff' soon.

Till then....remember, it's always best to be on the downslope of that wave, moving forward, slicing through the water with precision and grace. Oh well, we can always hope....

5 comments:

  1. Very glad to see you'll begin blogging again. I am off to Portland early tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Sending love your way. Have good days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are going to blog again! Definitely missed it!

    Looking forward to future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I found you that day but my feed didn't pick up your new address I typed in. Sometimes bloglines gives me trouble. Glad to see you've been posting! Now I have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!