Thursday, January 24, 2008

Willingness



WILLINGNESS

In the willingness to feel,
there is healing. In the
choice not to closet, cast
aside or deny experience,
energy is freed, and I
dive deeper into life.

There may be maturity in
choosing not to act, but
there are no rewards for
suppression and denial.

To be fully alive is saying
yes to the wide array of
human feelings. When I
soften, release and breathe,
I discover I am more than
what I think, feel, reason,
or believe.

Poems from the Heart of Yoga
By Danna Faulds

3 comments:

  1. hi...
    greetiings from aruba..

    i wanted to just ask if your really born in aruba... and now live in seattle??

    please could you comment me back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She really was born in Lago Hospital in Lago Colony! I remember visiting her as a newborn baby the summer I was ten years old when we all lived in Lago Colony. Her father was our school principal and my Algebra II teacher, as well. Mrs. Thompson led many special community choral groups and the Christmas pageant on the lawn of the Lago Community Church.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!