Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Minimalistic


Lately I have little interest in "fixing myself up", although I still try to pay attention to my hair to keep the Don King look to a minimum if possible. As I breezed through the downstairs bathroom today and peered into the wall cabinet, I was stuck by just how minimalistic I've become. Compared to all these products in use on a variable basis by my dearest daughter, I've "matured" into a list of 3 must haves and the rest is just fooling myself. Perhaps the 3 that I've picked are just fooling myself as well but I cling to them nonetheless. I wouldn't want to go out with the following items applied but the rest can take a hike; at least for now as I enjoy this bare bones existence.

I need hair gel (strong), a lipstick and an eyebrow pencil. I don't even own a hairbrush, just a toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!