Monday, September 1, 2008

Blackberry Madness Redux



Dining on Irish Cheddar, crackers and cucumber whilst sipping a Blackberry mojito has got to be one of the nicer ways to spend a Saturday night in late August. Then, to finish it off the "piece de resistance" in the form of the Blackberry cobbler topped with whipped cream was divine. There is none left, by the way. Every last crumb got eaten at Mom and Dad's AFH yesterday and as for the smaller one here, forget it; it's gone too. We are pigs.

4 comments:

  1. I am officially jealous that you live in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad I am not to have shared a black berry mojito or two with you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear there are some berries here in Portland which I will pick to make at least 1 blackberry cobbler. I do miss your black berry ice cream...the best I have ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!