Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Needed in Florence

I agreed to bring things to Florence next month that she might need, things left behind, forgotten with the frenzy of packing for a year abroad. This list of must-haves comes directly from an email I received from her today. It makes me laugh and what's even better, she agreed to let me post the list right here, right on this blog! Thanks, Laura.

1. Almay oil free make-up removal pads

2. The sheet on my desk with ideas of places to go in Florence from Chris's friend

3. Denture cleaner (efferdent)

4. Fake nails (Real Life brand in pink)

5. Nail polish (the kind here sucks)

6. My Joes jeans (they are in the brown wardrobe)

7. Bare essentials powder in light (you can get this at Sephora for around 30 bucks--I can pay you back)

8. A few more T-shirts, going out shirts (it's the spaghetti strap shirts), long sleeve shirts and dresses.

Hah! Love it. I'll do my best. At least items 1-7 are smallish. The "few more" items of clothing is the unknown.

4 comments:

  1. So exciting that you are getting to hand deliver the goods yourself! I know she will appreciate the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I really will appreciate all these things! Its amazing what we take for granted in the us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I have to say it because I love Laura.... fake nails? Efferdent? Is she 70? =) However, the $30 powder - that's definitely a 20 something purchase. Much love to you and Laura! I would love to go to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Efferdent for a retainer of somekind?

    It is a good thing to know what you can live with and what you can live without. You really get a sense of what is important. Will the list change in the month or so until you arrive? Something that can be let go and others that now have more importance?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!