Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gifts: Tangible and Emotional

Prompt for Dec 30: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What's the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? (Author: Holly Root)


Some of these prompts are quite easy; I just "pull" from earlier posts, pick a title and call it a response.  As for gifts, there were many this year.

The Wave Sculpture is that tangible gift to be treasured as a source of mystical beauty and inspiration as I move forward with my blog and other creative energies. Ever so tangible, a delight and a piece which makes me very happy. Thank you, Denny.

The emotional gift of the year would have to be that single crow's feather, underneath my sofa amidst the dust bunnies, waiting to be discovered; a message from beyond that says, "My darling; I am fine. I made my journey safely."  Thank you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!