Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mind/Body Union

Prompt for Dec. 12: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)

Oh my but I'm bone weary tired. 6 days on call and down to the last few hours before turning over the pager to a colleague, I am so ready to be free for 2 days before starting back to work. Keeping up with #Reverb2010 this week challenged me, big time.

Integrated with my body, a mind-body union?  Hmmmm. Did that happen in 2010 to any significant degree, enough so for a  noteworthy post? I'm really beginning to feel like a bum not being able to tackle all these posts.

My mind always rules my body, except when I'm deathly sick and then it's the other way around.

As for the supreme balance, the union, the blissful integration of mind and body...perhaps when I dream the two join together in an intimate dance. Otherwise, no. Sorry #Reverb10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!