Prompt for Dec. 15: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh).
1. The morning of my Mom's death.
2. Finding the crow's feather.
3. Thanksgiving Day meal with family, including my Dad
4. Laura's graduation
5. Carolyn's wedding ceremony and reception
6. Chris's 24th birthday lunch at Chen's
7. Sharing a bottle of Sav Blanc with Denny, midsummer under the apple tree
8. Opening my birthday gift; the WAVE
9. Making it to the top of Skyline Divide (Mt. Baker) and being on top of the world
10. Hearing my Dad say "Good night, darlin'".